High-volume Property Management Company is searching for a detailed and proactive Move-In/Leasing Coordinator to assist in the growth of our company. A strong ability to problem solve, manage multiple tasks at once, as well as receive direction from multiple team members is a must. This is a position that will be based in our office in Dallas, TX. Experience and familiarity with single-family home management and leasing is required. A Texas Real Estate license is preferred, but not necessary.
We offer the following comprehensive benefits to our employees: health/ dental/ vision insurance, PTO, 401K (employer matching), Life insurance, Employee Assistance (EAP) program, International insurance, and an employee discount program.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Report to Leasing Manager/Regional Manager for weekly tasks and responsibilities. These include but are not limited to:
- Draft lease agreements, lease amendments, and ensure contracts are executed prior to move-in date
- Communicate with tenants to assist with move-in requirements and questions in a timely manner
- Secure move-in payments, security deposits, and other applicable fees are received prior to move-in date
- Assist with tenants’ complaints and concerns in a timely manner
- Work with field staff, maintenance staff, leasing team to ensure that the home is move-in ready
- Act as a liaison between tenant and field staff to ensure repairs are resolved prior to move-in and shortly after move-in
- Ensure new tenants’ move-in lease agreements, move-in requirements, payments are received and electronically filed
- Ensure move-in process is complete and accurate prior to providing keys/access to home on move-in date
- Record and update details of prospective and existing landlords and tenants into computer database swiftly
- Any other daily tasks associated with Leasing
Qualifications and Skills:
- 1+ years’ experience in Single Family Property Management
- Real Estate License preferred, but not required
- Experience with MLS, Propertyware and Rently preferred, but not required
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required
- Reliable transportation with valid Driver’s License and Insurance
- Work well with inter-departmental teams to ensure tasks are completed
- Punctuality, responsiveness, communication, and customer service is key to this position
- Ability to work effectively and communicate in a timely manner using multiple modes of communication- email, phone, text
- Attention to detail is necessary for this position
- Maintaining and storing documentation effectively
- Excellent customer service skills and professional demeanor
- Time Management is key to this position!
This position requires a high level of organization, attention to detail, and strong communication skills. The Leasing Coordinator plays a crucial role in ensuring that each client’s move is executed smoothly and efficiently. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy working with people, this may be the perfect opportunity for you. Apply now to join our team!
Employment for all final candidates who have received and accepted a written offer of employment is contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening. Background checks and drug screenings will be conducted on all final candidates, as deemed necessary. Motor vehicle background searches and records will be required if applicable to the position and when driving is an essential requirement of the position. All candidates must have authorization to work in the United States.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year